LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL, S.A. Through this document, it sets out its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI -EC).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.auradigitalprinting.com, in order to improve its usability, to know the browsing habits or needs of users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes.
In the case of those users who are already clients of LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL, S.A. The information collected with the cookies will also serve for your identification when accessing the different tools that LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL, S.A. puts at your disposal for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages. LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL S.A. fill out data collection forms, access the tools that LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL, S.A. makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service on the website that involves the communication of data to LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL, S.A. or access to data by LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL, S.A. for the provision of their services.
LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL S.A. informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about the use and purpose of the same. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages, implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by these users.
LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL S.A. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified according to ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL, S.A.
- Third party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside of LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL, S.A. anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of navigation through the SL web pages. LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL, S.A.
Classified according to their purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL, S.A. (mainly, Google Analytics *), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified according to their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The conservation time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is deactivated or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to being able to access the information on the websites. LÁZARO INTERNACIONAL, S.A. although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to withdraw it, those cookies stored on the user’s computer will have to be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted at: